Dear Stella,
We've had such a great long, Labor Day weekend so far. We spent Friday up in Philadelphia. Dad and I enjoyed a philly cheesesteak from the famous Pat's King Steaks, we visited the Liberty Bell, Love Park, Reading Terminal Market, Ben Franklin's grave site, and we saw the Betsy Ross house. You were such a good little girl the whole day- loving the ride you got in the Baby Bjorn carrier. Dad and I switched off carrying you in the carrier because you are getting to be a big girl so we get tired carrying you for a long time.
On the ride home you got pretty mad so we stopped at a roadside plaza to grab a quick dinner and change your diaper. Once we got back in the car, you slept the rest of the way home and all night. Dad and I enjoyed taking turns riding in the backseat with you to keep you happy.
I love you little girl and your big cheeks, too!
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment