Dear Stella,
Yesterday I had an interview for a job to be a preschool teacher. I was hoping the school would have a spot open in the infant room for you, but they didn't. Daddy and I talked about it and decided that I won't work a full-time job until we get to our next duty station. That means I get to spend the first year of your life with you at home! I am so so happy because being a mom is the greatest job in the world. You are the best baby! Every time I tried to get you to take a nap today, you would look at me with those big blue eyes and give me the biggest smile. You make my heart melt. I love you so much little Stella and I can't wait to see what adventures you have in store for me!
Love, Mom
Yesterday I had an interview for a job to be a preschool teacher. I was hoping the school would have a spot open in the infant room for you, but they didn't. Daddy and I talked about it and decided that I won't work a full-time job until we get to our next duty station. That means I get to spend the first year of your life with you at home! I am so so happy because being a mom is the greatest job in the world. You are the best baby! Every time I tried to get you to take a nap today, you would look at me with those big blue eyes and give me the biggest smile. You make my heart melt. I love you so much little Stella and I can't wait to see what adventures you have in store for me!
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment